The Full Moon Brings Out My Wild Side
It’s a full moon tonight, and while some are out doing wild and crazy things like howling at the moon and stuff, I’m tucked safe and sound inside my house, peering out the window at my beautiful bowl of moon water that will be ready for me to bottle up in the morning and use for any type of water crafting or cleansing. I know! Crazy right?
How I Made My Moon Water Tonight…
There are a bazillion variations of ways to make moon water which you can see all over the internet, but what’s most important is the moon, the water and the intent, so freestyle it! If all you have is a glass jar, some tap water and the moon – with a little blessing, that will do!
I added a little Himalayan pink salt, sagebrush and white rosepetals/buds to my water before I set it out for the night, because I was feeling them and I had them handy, but you could add about anything natural, even crystals.
That reminds me… I need to put my crystals in the window sill tonight for charging!
Full Moon Notes:
- If you plan to ingest your moon water, make sure you use food safe additives! I personally don’t drink my moon water, but some do!
- Charge your tools by the light of the moon.
- Make sure your bird baths are full so the moon can shine her blessings upon them too.
- Avoid conflict or angry situations – too much emotion goes on during the full moon.
- Let go of things that are no longer serving you and move forward.